[Dailydrool] New Droolers

Ruth Beattie ruthie4042 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 20:54:02 PDT 2010

Dear Michelle, Hubby and "The Bad A-- Basset Boys"

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of the Daily Drool!  You are in for
a great adventure with us droolers.  Some of us are story tellers, some of
us are opinionated (LOL), and some of us are lurkers, but what you will find
here are friends, friends who will laugh with you, cry with you and won't
judge you when you ask about a silly basset behavior.  Please share your
basset stories with us, we are all ears!

Snooters,
Ruthie Beattie &
Ms. Beasley Ann  (Hi Boys!  I like younger men!)