[Dailydrool] What a day...

Jen jen2swt at comcast.net
Sun Mar 21 06:43:13 PDT 2010

Took Cassiti to the doggy park yesterday. It was the first time being around other dogs. She walked up to everyone wanting a belly rub with tail wagging. Can you say SUPER Submissive??? She walked up to them and PLOP...down she goes.  There was a beagle named George who had a fatuation with her. After awhile it annoyed her and she didn't want any part of him. He wouldn't let up.  She didn't run around, she was just getting used to the place and the surroundings. I think after a few more times, she will come around. It was fun seeing her be "free" and not led by a leash.

On the way home, she got sick in the car. I'm wondering if she gets car sick. She doesn't want any part of hanging her head out the window like most dogs and hounds do. She just laid there and YACK!!! Food from 6 am this morning...Poor thing....

THEN, THEN we come home and noticed the duct work downstairs was leaking...After further review and investigation, we discovered it was urine. Cassiti has been pee'ing on the floor vent. UGH! We had to pull the duct work apart and clean inside. Now I have to find a way to cover the vent. Any ideas on what I can do besides wrap it off in saran wrap? lol

So that was MY day so far..hope you'rs is better.

Sending drool to all in need and Sassy Cassy says a paw prayer each night to all.