[Dailydrool] Poop patrol

Lisa Board lisaboardva at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 08:32:42 PDT 2010

Good morning all!  Healing drool to all who need it ... sure hope Elmo's eye
is feeling better, and certainly hope that Evil Annie's dadslave is
"thorn-free" today!  Man, what I wouldn't have given to be a bird in the
tree watching that play out!

Spring has definitely sprung here in Richmond, VA, and along with the advent
of warm weather, I need some advice from my Drool family.  I'm fostering two
BROOD houndies (let's face it - I belong to these hounds!) and have one of
my own.  I need some advice on a food that forms nice, firm turds.  I am
feeding them Iams Proactive Health kibble with cottage cheese for breakfast;
for dinner they get more kibble and some wet Pedigree food.  The end result
is well formed turds that are soft, and hard to get off the grass now that
it's warming up.  I really do want to have everyone on as high a quality
food as I can afford - as much as I'd love to go top of the line, please
keep in mind that I am in nursing school and working part time as a bank
teller.  Any advice is welcome.

Also, is there any hope for grass seed with three hounds?  I moved into my
house  last summer, grass was well established.  Lots of bare patches now
that I'd like to seed, but have never done that before and needed input.

Thanks all!
Drool and snooters,
Lisa, Baloo, Buckley and Zoe