[Dailydrool] Vet Recommendation

Stephanie Cornell cornell53 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 22 20:41:53 PDT 2010

This weekend my 9 year old rescue, Gracie May, and I will be leaving frigid northern New York for Florida. We will be renting a house in Indialantic, Fl near Melbourne for the month of April. My Gracie has been diagnosed with spots on her lungs and an enlargered heart. She is on meds and doing okay. But when this girl crashes she hits hard. My vet is preparing an extensive medical bio for her to travel with and has given me instructions to call with weekly updates. I was hoping that someone would have a recommendation for a vet/clinic in the Melbourne area. Gracie May is a beautiful girl that everyone loves. Last summer I nearly lost her to unknown fevers. Also if there are any Basset events the month of April we'd love to hear about them.

Stephanie

Gracie May

Ginger ATB