[Dailydrool] Please vote

Dawn Gardner dawn at happyhoundpetservices.com
Mon Mar 29 08:26:54 PDT 2010

This is something I am passionate about.  I have seen so many dogs hurt by
bad training techniques, including one that will likely be euthanized due to
the aggression that resulted from the harsh training methods.  This lady is
trying to beat out a company that uses shock collars and punishment for
training dogs despite the fact that it has been proven that positive methods
are more effective and obviously more humane.  I've seen the injuries these
things cause, both physically and emotionally.  Please take a minute to vote
for this lady - maybe we can get the word out and save some dogs from
suffering.

http://fox8.cityvoter.com/paws-n-claws-academy-llc/biz/532371

Thanks,

Dawn Gardner