[Dailydrool] update on Arkansas Rosie

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:48:10 PDT 2010

After a very worrisome weekend, I took Rosie back to the vet to have her bladder re-checked.  The vet said he did not find any cancer cells.  The urine specimen from last week could have been contaminated since I took it here at the house.  They got a clean catch at the clinic.  He wants her to come back in a month just to make triple sure everything is ok, but things sound pretty good for Rosie right now.

And it's a good thing, because her uncle Tony made her a set of stairs so she can get on and off the bed easier.  She loves them but wants me to paint them pink and write her name in rhinestones on the side.  I told her we'd work on that over the summer.

Thanks for all the prayers and drool, they worked!

Anita