[Dailydrool] update on Arkansas Rosie

Anita Sacrey agilitydawgz at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 08:54:01 PDT 2010

When they are ready, I'll post pictures of the stairs on my facebook page.  It might be a while as I have plans every weekend for the next 6 weeks, but we will have to work in the painting and rhinestoning of Rosie's steps sometime soon.  She is using the unpainted steps now, but she looks at them kind of with disgust because they are not pink!

Anita