[Dailydrool] Ernest update

mtnbassets at hotmail.com mtnbassets at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 30 10:53:53 PDT 2010

Thanks to everyone for drool and advice. Ernest had a reasonable night but still only picked at his breakfast, even with canned food mixed in. But this afternoon he is acting very normal - took a treat, went out to potty, normal tail wag. I will continue to rest him for a few days but with luck it was just a back strain that has resolved. We will do more diagnostics if he starts to feel poorly or shows more symptoms. I'm very happy he is feeling like his normal self though. He's been through so much in the last few months.

Thanks againand we send the drool on to those in need!
Synthia, so many bellies to rub, so little time
Bud, Zuma, Kahuna, Peaches, Pearl, Dickens, Ernest (I'm in fine shape to chase that Easter Bunny!), Elliot
Ace da Newf and coming attraction Hansel the Saint