[Dailydrool] Okay, get ready....

Wilder, Sharon Sharon.Wilder at Simonandschuster.com
Tue Mar 30 12:42:27 PDT 2010

Huggie Bear here!  Pw. Doo Doo Head Xandy Bear is having a "beauty nap", eye mask and all.  She claims she is totally exhausted from having to constantly nip at the blondeslave's heels to make her finish everything for little miss la de da's " 2010 IT REALLY IS ALL ABOUT ME WOOFLE".  Seriously-she's so ridiculous!  Anyway, she really can't believe the blondeslave is finally finished with everything so she asked me to post and inventory make sure everything is ready.  Whoowee...can we talk about Technical difficulties?  First the blondeslave scheduled too many quilting classes WHILE she was sewing for the Woofle-okay, to be fair, some of the projects for the Woofle were done in the classes like the Woofle Incentive Quilt but she ALWAYS underestimates how long it will take to get something done.  Like the Woofle  jacket she started last spring and finished in January.  Then  we all know how hopeless she is when it comes to things like pictures and web pages and stuff like that.  Auntie Amanda offered to do the web page for her.  All she had to do was write and send the descriptions and take pictures of the items and send them...sigh...  First major crisis-the camera couldn't be found anywhere in the house.  So Amanda sent a little webcam thingie that takes still pictures.  Several hours later the blondeslave still hadn't figured out to take still shots so she ran out and bought a new camera.  So far so good, well...she took most of the pictures and attempted to send them-major hassle ensued as she struggled to understand why she could send pictures last year but couldn't seem to manage this year...sigh  She finally just sent them to Ofoto and forwarded them in an album.  This was a couple of weeks ago.  This weekend she was trying to use the new camera to take pictures of the final group of items just finished.  The camera politely asks for new batteries(really, this soon?).  After trying 3 sets of fresh batteries it is determined that the new camera no longer works.  As an innocent bystander and since this Woofle apparently isn't about ME, I thought all of this chaos was quite funny.  Now the race to take camera back and get new camera ensues.  Finally all pictures are taken and sent and Amanda has been working night and day to put the web page together.  The Pw. is hoping to go live tonight or tomorrow morning latest.  SO WATCH FOR HER ANNOUNCEMENT!!!  You know what to do after that.