[Dailydrool] We Gotz Flapperz

basetsavr5 at aol.com basetsavr5 at aol.com
Tue Mar 30 12:49:18 PDT 2010

Dis Brudder Elwood. I bee a tekein me affernoon snooze, it be nice an
comfie rite up here on me couch. But when da dutie callz, why I must
open me peepers and dooze da deal. Whut dat meanz is dat I gotz ta pee.
So out me dog door I beee a goin, teke nice stretch of me fine lookin
back legz, check out me home, find nice spot to tinkle. Now, I git on
me pateeoo and whut do me wonderin eyeballz see but a problum. We
talkin biggie problum, we talkin da brudder a goin back thru me hole in
da door and gittin help wif dis one.
We gotz us a hawk famblie rite out dere across da pond. Now dis ain't
just any ol bird, why dem fings as big as Brudder Jake. I gib dis a
fink.
Hmmmmmmm. Now where Brudder Jake bee?? Iffin dem big flapperz gonna
swoop on ober herez, dey gonna needz a crane to haul dat one off, why
he is a mekein Elder Clara look like da appetizer. I gib ol lard butt a
call, git him out dere, I still gotz ta pee. Ahhh, dere he bee. He a
goin out da door. Let dem fingz git a load ob him, see iffin he gib dem
a scare. Dey a sittin in da tree, talkin.---wait dey a pointin at
Brudder Jake- I best go git me Momma. Dem wings are a flappin.
I go on back in agin an gib Momma me alert barkin. Teke dat one awhile
to catch on, but she be a lookin out da winnder, and she now yellin
where be Elder Clara????
~~~~~~Dooze we eber git da feelin dat she liddel stuck on dat old
crone, why she ain't a worried bout da rest ob we is she~~~~~
Well, Elder Clara out dere a doin da waddle, an Brudder Jake now git
liddel lookie at da problum, him eyeballz bout as big as his rumpbones
as he seez dem hawkz. Now lookie dere, he be a runnin fur me home, an
Momma out dere a screechin at da hawkz and dey ain't a leebin.
DIS BEE PROBLUM. i GOTZ TA PEE.
Well dis me only chance, I run rite out dere an lift me leg while Momma
bee out dere a roundin up ol low an slow.
Now it woild be appearin da Brudder need liddel help wif dis one----
How dooze we git rid of dem Hawks???????

Drool to all in need---

Debbie Winchester
PW, OEBE Elder Clara,
Elder Sister Daisy, Brudder Jake