[Dailydrool] Elder Clara

Teresa Maag MaagT at pg.noacsc.org
Wed Mar 31 12:04:58 PDT 2010

Ok, I have been laughing on and off all day.  I turned my wonderful drool
calendar over this morning and just laughed out loud, not because of Elder
Clara who I think is the most precious hound, but of her expression and
Brudder Elwood in the back ground.  To me it looks like the Brudder was
walking behind her and she left one of those legendary gas bombs and he
drops over on the spot and she is just laughing.  Debbie, I love your
stories and it's the highlight of my day to open the drool and see a message
from you.  You truly know how to tell a story and you can always make me
laugh out loud.

Happy gotcha day Clara, and my all your wishes come true!

Teresa
Rowdy
Deuce
Yukon atb forever in my heart