[Dailydrool] bassadors

Dave and Sue Autry SAUTRY at cfl.rr.com
Wed May 12 08:59:53 PDT 2010

To my friends ATD  (at the drool),

I, too, am fairly recent in joining the drool but LOVE reading it!!

When we are out of town, it is hard to catch up on everyone!!

I have a 3year old basset and a one year old labrador.  Our friends, who have the parents of the lad  are expecting "bassadors" from their one and a half year old basset (tricolor) and male lab (chocolate).  Does anyone have this this mix (full basset and full lab)?  They would like us to have a puppy.
  Sue ,drool slave to Tilly and Phoebe and Casey Mae ATB and Ms Kitty ATB