[Dailydrool] Basset Wagon

Barbara Slater saharawest at gmail.com
Wed May 12 09:41:11 PDT 2010

I just bought a Mac Sports folding canvas wagon
(
http://www.macsports.com/The-Mac-Sports-Garden-Utility-Wagon-Green-p/wtc-100.htm)
at K-Mart for $59.99.  It was in the sale ad about a week ago, so don't
know if it was a special item or if they normally have it in stock.  It is
very similar to the one in the Solutions catalog, but doesn't have the
big pocket on the end or the canopy.  It does have 2 little pockets in
the front for cans/bottles and a sturdy handle more like a wagon does,
but goes up & down like a suitcase.

Frances (Precious ATB) was always sitting down whenever she got
tired, Frazier wanted to keep on walking.  So we had to wait until
Princess was well rested and then would walk on.  I was thinking of
getting a stroller, but she ventured to the Bridge before I decided which
one I wanted to buy.  It's been 2-1/2yrs now and Frazier is starting to
slow down, so when I saw the ad, I went down & picked it up.  Frazier
is my little scardie-pants, so I was afraid he would jump out of it when
it moved.  But he looked around a little and then just settled in for the
ride.  We are both happy campers and it folds up nicely so that it
doesn't take up too much room in my little GMC Jimmy!

Excessive gooey runny drool to everyone, because we all know that
drool makes the world go round . . . at least our world.

Barb, Frances (Lovely ATB) & Frazier (speeding Low Rider in a red wagon)