[Dailydrool] Neutured

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Wed May 12 11:17:01 PDT 2010

Howdy to ya all,

It's me, Henry! I guess momma told ya all what I gots to go through tomorrow! She sat me down and explained it all to me.What she don't know is that I ain't a goin! I gots it all figured out! I got the wired hair dachshund next door Fritz, diggin me out of there before they try to take my jewels!!! Them are mine and mine alone! They want some, let them take there own and do whatever the heck they do with them! What do they do with them anyhow? I thinks that they sell them to them vendors you see in the cities sellin that junk they try en tell you that is the real thing! Yeah, right!!! Or maybe they melt them all down to make them there fake diamonds! Or maybe they chop em up and make cat food! Whatever! I don't gots to worry about it since I ain't a goin!!! I'd like to see them there humans go in @8:00am and come home @6:00pm without their jewels! Oh, there'd be a cure for it before any one of them have to do that! Especially if they gots to be put in a cage after!!! Bwahahahahahahahaha!!! I'd like to see that!!! Momma said she'd like to see that too!!!
Anyway, I'll keep ya all posted on my great escape!!!
Henry