[Dailydrool] Simon

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu May 20 06:37:38 PDT 2010

Dear Kim,

                     I read your post this morning and the tears just
flowed,  you have my up  most respect and admiration for the job you do,  how
heart wrenching to  lose this poor boy. I just don't understand how people can
discard their  dogs  and or other pets ,  but then there are many out there
who think  of them as  " just a dog " not realizing that animals have
feelings also,  they feel pain, they feel heartache, I can't even tell you how sad
and  depressed my miniature Dachshund was when we loss our first Basset
Lucy Girl ,  they had been companions for almost 12 years, and I am sure Simon
 felt sadness when his owners just
 " dropped him off " he was confused and didn't understand,  you  don't
just throw them away because you can't justify the money to keep  them,  let me
tell you,  my husband and I have used up almost all of  our home equity for
the care of our first Basset Lucy and now Maggie who also  has issues, plus
the fact that we are now on unemployment  at the oh so  joyous age of 61 !
bwahahaha,  humans make me so angry

Thank You again for the job you do and for giving poor Simon a chance   I
hope when his real human family goes to the Rainbow Bridge that Simon  bites
them in the A#$

Marlene still crying   and Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie