[Dailydrool] Positive experience with DD Calendar 2011

RAY WERTZ johannamrstreez at verizon.net
Thu May 20 06:39:52 PDT 2010

I also had a very positive experience with ordering the calendar!
I couldn't get the site to accept an order & since I was going to use a CC
I decided to call Cecil Graphics at their 800 #...
The phone was answered promptly by Michael & he said the site crashed at about 12:50 PM  (I wasn't surprised) he pleasantly told me that I could place my order with him,,,,
which I did,,,when I went back to check (on the calendar)
my order & date were entered....

I want to personally thank Ellie, the Elves & Cecil Graphics & Michael for making this a
quick & pleasant experience..!

I appreciate  all your hard work &
I think its an excellent idea to start on the calendar this early

Drooler,
Johanna