[Dailydrool] PIZZA!!!!!!!!

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Wed May 26 19:28:01 PDT 2010

Ha HA,  youngest son dropped by tonight and so we asked him if he  would
like to have some PIZZA ?   sure, he said, I could eat one or  two pieces,
sooooooooo,  we are sitting at the kitchen table and Joel  puts a piece of
Pizza on his plate  and goes to take a drink of pepsi   and    WA-LA !
Maggie jumps up and snatches  that piece of pizza right off his plate,  one quick
move.  My son's  eyes were huge and he said
" WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ? " bwahahahahahahahah  fast as a speeding  bullet
!!!!!!! I told him  that she is a professional counter surfer,   and  he
said  " MY Ass "

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags  I lub pizza   and Evil  Annie