[Dailydrool] URGENT( PLEASE DO NOT CALL THIS SHELTER)

Iabassetrescue iabassetrescue at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 23:30:01 PDT 2010

URGENT
There is 3 bassets in Florence, AL who need help getting to a rescue?? All three are UTD on shots, altered and will be microchipped, Can any rescue help these 3 out. IA BHR will help with getting them to rescue anywhere acrossed USA. we have a truck standing by going  to Florida through Georgia working its way back to Minnasota.. PLEASE contact us if you can help. THANK YOU IABHR Team Members
 ((AGAIN PLEASE DO NOT CALL THIS SHELTER)) ... The woman who runs this shelter is my best friend from IOWA .. WE are only  tryring to help as much as possible if we can not find a place WE will  leaving Friday morning and going to get them....  IABHR
 The pictures  of these bassets are on our website....
  THANK YOU
((((PLEASE DO NOT CALL THIS SHELTER )))
DROOL IS COOL WE LOVE OUR IOWAHOUNDS
Directors of IOWA BASSET RESCUE
MIKE AND CINDY FOXHOVEN & FAMILES
ANNE DEAN SEIOWAHOUNDS,
SUSAN&RYAN ARTHUIR DMIOWAHOUNDS &
BECKA & GRANDMA ELLIE GWINNER CBIOWAHOUNDS
THOMAS & JESSICA ARNBURG MO

PLEASE COME LOOK AT OUR WEBSITES AT
www.petfinder.com/shelters/IA154.html or

www.IOWABASSETRESCUE.org