[Dailydrool] Green beans question

Brenda Waldrop dedanann1 at gmail.com
Mon May 3 17:23:04 PDT 2010

I'm so confused, why wouldn't there be canned pumpkin available?  I know
it's probably a spoiled So California thing, but we have canned pumpkin in
our stores 365 days a year.  Is that weird?  I remember when I first moved
to TX, when I was a young army-wife, being appalled that I couldn't get
every produce known to mankind 365 days a year.  I was raised in So Cal, and
we don't really have seasons.  You should have seen the look on the checkout
lady's face when I complained that there were no summer squash available (it
was Feb).  lol  She looked at me like I'd grown a second head!

Anyway, I'm happy to mail CA pumpkin out to anyone who can't get it in the
summer.  Just send me your address.

Brenda- momslave to Copper and Elphaba, spoiled So Cal hounds!