[Dailydrool] NEW DATES - MOON DOGGIE FUNDRAISER FOR BOTH FIRE VICTIMS

Donna Funk donna at moondoggiecoffee.com
Tue May 4 19:08:27 PDT 2010

We'll keep it going as long as we need to, but we are praying this streak of
horribly bad luck has ended.

All orders received by Thursday May 6 will benefit the Honnolds.  Beginning
Friday May 7 until Thursday May 13, our fundraiser will benefit Alexa Paul to
help rebuild Puget Sound Basset Rescue.

Go to  <http://www.moondoggiecoffee.com/> www.moondoggiecoffee.com, place your
coffee order and make sure you note in the comments section that the proceeds
are for the Honnolds or the Pauls.

100% of our profits from every order placed by members of our extended basset
family as well as their friends and family will go directly to help the Honnolds
and the Pauls put their lives back together.  So please, forward this info to
everyone in your email address book and post on your Facebook and Twitter pages
as well.

Also, if you have any gift cards lying around that you aren't going to use (yes,
we'll take Dunkin' Donuts and Starbucks, too.  They have no place to make coffee
right now and would be grateful to use them), please send them to me and I will
include them in the gift baskets we are sending to each family.

If you have any questions, please email me directly.

Thanks,

Donna Funk