[Dailydrool] Announcement from Camp Toast

Susan Green Suzyvette at satx.rr.com
Thu May 6 11:54:16 PDT 2010

Hot off the wires from Seattle, WA....

As of Sunday, May 9th, Alexa & JP will be residing at Camp Toast.  They will be there until they find a rental property or until their home (and rescue) is rebuilt.

The total number of Basset Hounds on the property will be around 10, and they will be attending Sunday dinner with the 2 leggers.  I understand that roast chicken is on the menu.

Until further notice all mail for Alexa & JP can be sent to...

2303 North 122 Street
Seattle, WA  98133

206-364-6453

Further news will be announced as soon as our reporter on the scene calls in!!

Suz
Holly Noelle - Can I go for Sunday dinner?