[Dailydrool] Going to the Chapel...

Volger, Melissa mvolger at newhall.k12.ca.us
Thu May 6 11:51:22 PDT 2010

After over 20 years together we are finally going to make it official.
We have decided to do a family road trip to the drive through chapel in
Vegas.  Hank and Desi are going to be our witnesses!   I work for the
school district and they are making us take furlough days now due to the
horrible budget issues in CA.   Since Brian has good benefits at his
job, we thought it made sense to join forces and save that $$ each month
in my check.  How romantic!  We HAVE to include our boys in everything
we do, so this should be a fun adventure!  I'm sure we are not the only
ones.  I would love to hear stories of slaves/hounds and their weddings!

Drool to all in need.

Melissa
Slave to Hank, Desi, Basil (ATB) & Lucy (ATB)