[Dailydrool] For outdoor fountains/ponds SAFE

Beth Howering momarroo at gmail.com
Thu May 6 11:35:58 PDT 2010

*For any standing water outdoors that is susceptible to algae, you can use
barley straw to keep the water clean and safe for fish/wildlife, etc.  You
can buy small packets of it (doesn't take much) or you can buy it in pellets
to put in the bottom.  The pellets turn the water golden, but it is clean.
Totally environmentally friendly and safe for your critters.

Beth
Slave to Hugo, Arfur (da aufur), Vito and Lady

*O Great Spirit, grant that I might not criticize my neighbor until I have
walked a mile in his moccasins.

Help feed the animals http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com
http://www.freekibble.com

Visit Arfur at www.arfurtleadbottom.blogspot.com