[Dailydrool] Counter Cruiser Imposter..............

Cathi Cox coxcathi at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 6 17:52:00 PDT 2010

Those that know me and the Waterway Gang also know the 3 remaining houndie members are quite geriatric and no one has even attempted to counter cruise, table cruise or table dance in many years.
And yet......................tonight I came home to find the bowl of fresh tomatoes (3 left to be exact) that were sitting on my stove had been shall we say violated. Itty bitty toofer marks in the tops of 2 of the 3. Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek, my dinner has been subjected to torture.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, what is a basset slave to think. No way did Sam B. Sad, Boudreaux or Angel Marie levitate to the stove top and besides they don't got many toofers left.
Grey matter goes into over drive. Oh chit, some critter came in through the dog door and proceeded to try to make a meal of my tomatoes. Mebbe Ms. Opossum whom has been frequenting the compost pile and tormenting da Gang.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm, nope toofer marks too small.
Grey matter in full gear............Omidawg, it was Salem the Witch Kitty.
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Da Gang has taught da black one very well.
Proud momma of a counter cruising wannabe black kitty.

Cathi, Sam B. Sad, Buddy (ATB), Angel Marie, Boudreaux and all the wannabes a.k.a. The Waterway Gang