[Dailydrool] Chumley & Ginger

Alan Folsom alan at folsoms.net
Thu May 6 18:32:57 PDT 2010

Dis are Chumley -

Aunt Ginger are my hero!  We got bunnies, and she can ketchum!!!   She
fast n she grabem! She don share though.  I try to ketchum and dey go
unner da fence.  I run into da fence.  I don no why.

Yesserday Auntie Ginger get a really neat treat for her fifth birfday.
Uncle Alfie tried to take it from her, and she whupped him!  She took
him down! It was really cool, but da daddy wasn't happy.  I don no why.

Auntie Ginger are great, and she a BABE!  Heppy Calendar Day Auntie
Ginger, we lub you!

Chumley, Alfie, da daddy, SamnEd, & da momma