[Dailydrool] little bit of everything

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 18:37:03 PDT 2010

First a HUGE thank you to this loving and dependable drool family! Many of you have offered donations that will help raise money for Puget Sound basset rescue so they can soon have their own 'crate' again! If you have not yet contacted me and still want to donate something- please get in touch with me by the weekend. The generosity of this drool family never fails to amaze and humble me. Thank you!

On the quest for natural remedies etc. - is there something that will ward off the ticks? Elvis had one on him last month- our first ever! The flea stuff I just got doesn't 'do' ticks and I didn't really think of that until after I applied it- so I have to wait a month to use something different. If there is an alternative I could use in the meantime would you post?

mishgun waddle time!!!! YEAH- I am getting really psyched for the waddle and in between work and raffle stuff I am starting to gather stuff that needs to come along. Melissa- you made my workload easier- THANKS- Melissa posted :
"Any CLEAN cars in the Howliday Inn parking lot will be ticketed. NO RAIN!!!"...

phew... I can cross off getting the BUV washed.
Did you all go to see the kewl stuff Pawtunia has for sale in her quest to be Qween?? WOW! But if you want some you have to hurry- sale ends monday!

http://bbostelman.server101.com/pawtunia/pawtuniaforqueen2010.html

Then of course there is Pawtunia's son Chunky who'd love to ride beside his mother in the carriage as King. He still has bootiful magnets for sale. And his she-slave Marilyn is churning out the fudge. You can let Chunky know if you need fudge or a magnet at

mjdgwd at juno.com . And if you keep the fudge in the fridge then you will see Chunky, Pawtunia and Cakie on the magnet on your fridge everytime you need another 'fix'.

See you all NEXT week- woohoo!

droolies, Angelika and Elvis too!