[Dailydrool] dead things

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Thu May 6 18:55:52 PDT 2010

Howdy to ya all,

It's me, Henry!
Well, momma's mad at me cause I ate a dead baby bird and 2 weeks ago I ate a dead baby mouse. Well, I didn't actually eat it, I kinda tasted it but never digested it. Momma pulled it out of my mouth before I got a chance to really eat it. The same happened tonight too.
I just don't understand why she gets soooo mad at me for that. I mean I seen her eatin chicken tonight for dinner. That's dead! I mean it don't have bones, feathers and a head attached to it but it's still DEAD! And hows about them there turkey meatballs she makes AND eats! That's dead! You might not hear the turkey gobble-gobbling as it's going down her throat, but it's still dead! So why does she get sooooo mad at me when I have a taste of something dead? I just don't understand it! Alls I wanna do is do what comes natural to me and she's havin a fit! She's tellin me that her Bichon wouldn't have done anything like that. Well sorry i ain't refined like the bichon was. He walked around with a Champagne glass between his toes, me, well champagne ain't my thing, but dead stuff is!!! I mean if she can eat dead things, then why can't I? Just cause it's not what she likes!
Oh well, she'll get over it. She hasn't kissed me since I had that thing in my mouth. I kiss her after she eats chicken. She can eat chicken wings but I can't have bird wings!!! She talks outa both sides of her mouth, with chicken and turkey in it!
Well, I gots to go so I can get back to my nap so I can relive my hunting experience WITHOUT momma interfering!
Have a good one ya all,
Henry