[Dailydrool] Noah's Quest

Wendie L Prince houndsabound at att.net
Thu May 6 19:29:42 PDT 2010

We discovered this evening that Noah, our one eyed boy, has a Quest.  His dream is to be in the Guinness Book of World Records.   His category is Longest Walking Pee.
His first effort was an amazing 18.5 ft from first drop to last puddle, with a long line of zig zag streams making up in between.   If it had not been so amazing,  I would have certainly had words for him,  but hey,  who can argue with a world record holder????
While I will not discourage him from improving his distance,  I will not encourage him either......call me a bad mom.

wen and the Bounders