[Dailydrool] Animal Art - including bassets

C Bradley cbradley at bradleyaudio.com
Tue May 11 09:49:51 PDT 2010

This artist has some neat animal art (she calls her main site
www.crittersonthings.com and her online store is www.animalartonstuff.com ).
I'm relatively certain buying her stuff does not benefit rescue, so bear
that in mind. She has some cute paintings she's done of animals including a
basset and she has a lot of other dogs, cats, birds, exotics, etc.

I have no affiliation with the site - but I thought it was worth bringing to
your attention because she has some unique and cute stuff.