[Dailydrool] Lucy finds her forever home!

cinkjohn at cox.net cinkjohn at cox.net
Thu May 13 18:27:13 PDT 2010

Lucy has found her forever home after more than two years in rescue.  I have had the good fortune to be her foster mom for the last year and a half.  Lucy came to me having already lost one eye to glaucoma and eventually her good eye fell to this disease.  She is an amazing ambassador for special needs dogs.  She loved the dog park and taking walks - always pushing to be the one in the lead.  Lucy was voted Basset of the Week earlier this year and we were all very proud of her.

She has been adopted by a wonderful couple in Washington State.  Best of luck Lucy.