[Dailydrool] Stachie SEZ - Laughin' and Talkin' and Aunties - OH MY!

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Thu May 13 21:37:19 PDT 2010

It'z me again - Stachie!
It all started yesterdayz. Mom gotz us up early and we took the houze on
wheelz to the Howliday Inn and LEFT IT THERE.  Then we came back home and
Mom started the toe bone grindin' buzzer.  It waz my first toe bone grinding
and I waz a brave boy.  Then the cooking started  -- yummy lemonz cake,
teriyakiz fishez, greenie beaniez, noodlez --- something exciting waz goin'
happenz . I could feelz it!
The invasion started in the afternoonz--- Auntie Debbie and Auntie Pam came
. I heardz them say "Where'z Stachie?"  So I waz the firztezt one to get to
zee them.  They rolled on the floor with me, and KIZZEZ - you know I have to
practize for my Kizzez Booth at the Waddle.
Thiz mornin' . more grooming stuff -  earz, tooferz!   More invasionz
happened thiz afternoon - Auntie Wendie, Auntie Linda and Auntie Barb!  And
more cookin' - chickie enchiladaz, rice, some zalad mom taught Auntie Barb
to make, and some Key Limez barz she taught Auntie Debbie to make.  And
LAUGHING!  AND TALKING!  AND CRAPS - oops!  I mean CRAFTZ!  All over my
kitchen and my dining room and my living room!
Then BATHZ - in the driveway!  It waz my firztezt bath - Auntie Linda helped
keep me from jumping out of the bathz tubz and I gotz a mezzage . hmmm,
that'z not right . a mazzage and warm waterz . oooohhhh it felt zo goodz!
Then my Momma Chrissie, and Grandma Kassie, and Auntie Ouija and Sizzy Lena
came and we played and played and played until 9 dark o'clock.  And all the
timez Auntie Wendie haz thiz BIG clickie thingie taking pixturez.  She took
297 nickzillion.  I heardz all the auntiez zay we are leavin' at 9 light
o'clock to go the Waddle.  Zo now the auntiez are all snoring and I need to
go get my zzzzzzzzzzzzz's zo I can be my beztezt tomorrow.
Kizzez,
Stachie