[Dailydrool] JUSTIN ,JADE AND JASMIN

Johnathan Molyneaux Johnathan.Molyneaux at cfgrp.co.za
Fri May 14 03:56:15 PDT 2010

This Email including attachments is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to this link to view: http://www.postoffice.co.za/disclaimer.aspx
Good afternoon all

Healing drool to all in need.

This is Justin woofing in, my sisters and I am sending heart healing
drool to Moosie Bear's slaves, brothers and sisters and will ask the
slaves to light a candle in Moosie's memory We are also sending stay
well and get well drool to Piper, Henry, Oliver A. Higgins,

Gus, Bel, Trixie and Chilli Pepper. Also sending find suitable job
finding drool to Chris Bly. All have lots of fun at the waddle this week
end and those not going remember to spoil the hounds and yourselves.

The slaves are deserting us on Sunday, going to a party about 220 +_
kilometers away and the slave's brother who is in Johannesburg till
Tuesday will be looking after us. A new person to train should be lots
of fun.

PW Justin I will just have to waddle around my garden this week end.

Jade hope there is peace while the slaves are out.

Jasmin I am going to try and not bully Justin as I rather like the
slave's brother and I do not want him to get cross with me.

Slave's Johnathan and William

Lilly ATB