[Dailydrool] Colbi update

Jeni Schomber jschomber at gmail.com
Thu May 20 19:15:45 PDT 2010

I just wanted to update everyone on Colbi and thank you for sending
the healing drool. The vet did some blood work and ruled out any
pesticides, thank goodness. No ear infections and no obvious signs of
stroke. What he did notice was that she didn't seem to want to turn to
her left. So, he gave us some anti-inflamatory meds and told us to
keep an eye on her. Well, by the time I got home she had perked right
up and she's back to being her old obstinate self.

Thanks for your concern and drool!

Jeni and Phil
Colbi (110% Basset)
Gali (Not a Basset)