[Dailydrool] Continued Prayers and Drool Needed For Stan

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 21 19:50:44 PDT 2010

Try giving Stan canned cat food, go to the store and buy something normal
like Whiskas and get the ground, probably any flavor would do.  My girls
said to tell you that canned cat food is a wondrous delicacy that is to be
scarfed down any time you are able to get it.  I would not get anything like
Science Diet or Fancy Feast, just plain old cheap, stinky, ground cat food.
Chop it up in the can and mix the juices in, then let him eat it off a
spoon, that makes it taste even better.

We'll keep all paws crossed that you can tempt him to eat some.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net

The information transmitted in this e-mail is intended only for the person
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or
privileged material, including 'protected health information'. If you are
not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review,
retransmission, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
please destroy and delete this message from any computer and contact us
immediately by return e-mail.

13:26:00