[Dailydrool] a unique offering to any drooler who collects pictures.

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Sat May 22 17:24:32 PDT 2010

    We here at Basset REscue of MT. .......have a  folder of many
pictures, magazines photos, news articles .......all about
bassets.......from the 50's and 60's up to the nineties........newspaper
ads with bassets, food ads with houndies, old articles from canadian
papers and mags, one article about Zachari, the investmanet
hound......... dated 1982  from the Port Orchard Washington area , and
so many different things in this donated folder that you leaf thru it in
amazement.  Also, included in the folder is a picture of Ken.......who
passed away a few years ago.........with his Basset HOund..........and
it is Ken's wife, Billi.............who is our MIssoula, Mt. sponsor and
donator of many dozens of items that we have placed on Hounds Bay during
the last few years.

I cannot bring myself to throw it away .   It just has so many ole time
memories connected to it as you look thru it........many ads you will
recognize from years past.   If someone would like it I will donate it
but all I ask is to pay for shipping.  Seems to me that this might be a
collectors paradise when looking thru it and eleri over across the pond
i bet would enjoy it.-- anyway, if anyone is interested and would like
me to read thru some of the pages in more detail, please just
call...would be happy to do so.
<http://www.mylivesignature.com>
Leslie Ames - President & Shelter Manager
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com - (406) 207-0765
http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org