[Dailydrool] Just a little note on dinner

AnitaW a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 25 17:34:04 PDT 2010

I wish I could write well enough to describe the genteel, ladylike look of
shock and disgust Miss Holly the Dolly (BABES) gives me twice a day, every
day, when I put her food bowl in front of her.  She looks at her
lovingly-home-cooked-by-Mama food, then looks up at me, and even though she
can't speak English, the look in her eyes says it all - "do you really
expect ME to eat this swill?  ME?  I am grossed out, shocked and appalled."
Then I say "eat your dinner Holly."  She looks at it for a while, sniffs a
few times, and finally gags it down, one tiny bite and lick at a time.
Meanwhile Gracie and Anna have cleaned their bowls, then cleaned each
other's bowls, and are lurking, waiting to pounce on Holly's bowl.  It's a
good thing I don't have delicate feelings, or Holly would have given me a
complex a long time ago.

Anita Woodrum

a.woodrum at sbcglobal.net