[Dailydrool] Maggie and the bird

julie h jules56pt at hotmail.com
Tue May 25 17:40:24 PDT 2010

Maggie is my gentle giant.  She is big, squishy, and sweet.  This afternoon she was outside most of the time.  Nic noticed that she had a buddy.  She had found or met a very small bird.  The bird was in a tuft of grass and Maggie was staring at it and bellowing.  I didn't see the bird but Nic did and went out and moved it away from her.  He got a stick and the bird jumped on.  the bird buddy was removed to the garden--behind a fence--for its safety.  Maggie got bussed or pecked on the face by her buddy.  I don't think she was trying to eat it.  Just play with it a while.  She needs a playmate.

She seems to be feeling well.  As well as can be expected.  Right now she is whining to go out.  She sees something she wants to investigate.

Drool to all.  Ninja, Marley, Maggie and Shelby with the mom