[Dailydrool] Stupid idea

Dede Lichtig shrewsburyzoo at gmail.com
Thu May 27 10:18:56 PDT 2010

Hello Droolers    I have been away for several weeks without email access so
I thought I would catch up in one sitting.  However, I made the mistake of
starting with the newest one and discovered that after reading so many ATB
entries, I was then wading through prior healing drool and the saddest notes
about dogs that I already knew were gone.  It was horrible.
My Herschel has been a peeing and pooping in the house since I returned.  He
was PERFECTLY house trained since his December 25th arrival and I am
concerned.  I am keeping him with me at all times and have put him on a
leash at night when he sleeps at the foot of the bed.  My vet said he
doesn't have a bladder infection and is not diabetic (but he is a BIG boy!)
 Yesterday and today have been good so far (after a week), but he made a
mess of the living room rug and the rug cleaner is here at the moment.
Is this common?  I do leave the house for hours at a time and he has never
been spiteful.  He loves our house sitter and she loves him.  What's the dog
deal here?

--
Delores, Queen of the Zoo