[Dailydrool] GGBR will soon be carrying the Anxiety Wrap in the online store

Karen sparks_red at yahoo.com
Thu May 27 11:31:46 PDT 2010

Golden Gate Basset Rescue will soon be carrying the Anxiety Wrap
(similar to the Thunder Coat) in their online store.  We hope that everyone
that is considering purchasing one will support our rescue.  I will post the
information once we get them in stock.

The Anxiety Wrap is the one my vet recommended for Isabelle  but
with all the hungry mouths to feed I have been putting off buying them.
I can't wait to try it.  Izzy is one of our fearful Dec intake bassets who is
afraid of everything....though she is making little gains.

I have been using a 6" ace wrap over a T shirt, which seems to really help Izzy
but is such a PIB to keep adjusted.   I also am not comfortable with leaving it on
her when I have to leave the house.

Watch for the Announcement!

Droolz,
Karen and The Dog House Gang