[Dailydrool] Queen Pawtunia WOOFS about Rosie's coffee

bassetslave bassetslave at comcast.net
Thu Nov 4 04:47:34 PDT 2010

My for real senior cousin Rosie has woofed me. She says that folks are
making her sad cause they are not buying her coffee. I think I heard Rosie
crying.... EEEEK. My 15 1/2 year old cousin is not happy! She is using some
of her limited energy to raise moolah for the homeless hounds of Dwoopy
Basset Rescue with her very own face and coffee...She has nagged the heck
out of her slaves to MATCH the moolah that Zephyr gets his moondoggie owning
slaves to cough up (Do it fast! Gotta be in the next couple
days!)...and...if you buy nuff you get a mug with Rosie's, well, mug on it.
What is not to love about this?

My human took da picture on the package of Rosie's Red coffee......do you
know how hard it is to get a standing up picture of a 15 year old senior
Pwincess who can't see? She's even licking her flews! Yup, the coffee is
real good, but you get a picture of Rosie on every bag. Might as well buy
two cause you know she is just too cute....Rosie wants to make sure her
slaves have to pay lots of money for her having posed and worked so
hard......Auntie Carol is da bassetarian (what?) of the year at Droopy,
which she did mostly wif her own moolah. Rosie already cleaned out Carol's
pawsonal pockets. Now she needs some help. She says they moved to Western
Pennsylvania a nickzillion years ago and have not done nearly nuff to help
da paw hounds.

So....go to Moondoggie.com and buy a ton of Rosie's Red coffee.  Rosie will
be happy and I don't have to picture my beloved senior Pw. white houndette
cousin in tears. She gets confused nuff without not thinking that nobody
loves her enough to want her coffee and help homeless hounds.

Ooops. Gotta woof on my slave to get some. Guess we know what everybody is
getting for howliday gifts this year......

Queen Pawtunia