[Dailydrool] Air purifier

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Thu Nov 4 06:56:55 PDT 2010

Does anyone have any feedback on using a room air purifier ????  I was
wondering if this would help with Maggie Wags allergies ????   also,   is it
normal for a Basset to drink a lot ?  Evil Annie  has been drinking lots
lately, no less a half a bowl of water  three to  four times a day,  no symptoms
of anything else, no panting or excessive  urinating, that all seems normal.
I have never had a dog drink this much  before.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie