[Dailydrool] OUR HOLIDAY ANNOUNEMENT

Leslie bassetrescuemt at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 08:03:10 PDT 2010

We are very excited about something we have been working on the last 2
months, it's a fun new web site to sell our "Forever Home" ebook and our
cookbook.  The web site is up and running and you can go check it out at
www.bassethoundbooks.com <http://www.bassethoundbooks.com/> - we have
some great videos (courtesy of Nancy Kay and Lois Lema) that we hope
will show prospective basset adopters some of the many personality and
behavioral traits of our dogs.  Plus we are adding some very informative
articles that we hope adopters will enjoy and learn from, too.  "Forever
Home" is a downloadable ebook that we think will help people decide if a
basset hound is the right dog for them.  And our "Gourmet Cookbook for
the Discriminating Basset" is being thrown in as a FREE bonus when
"Forever Home" is purchased.  Please take a minute to go to
www.bassethoundbooks.com <http://www.bassethoundbooks.com/> and browse
around, We are  proud of our new site and our wonderful books, and hope
you will enjoy them, too. Also, I am very anxious to hear about how you
all enjoyed reading it.    Plus, who of you made the recipes and which
was your favorite?
I created the Bulls Eyes!!   All the rescues here at the ranch loved
those!!!!!!! I served them fairly cool right from the oven after a few
minutes.  I had one, too!!!!!  All human ingredients. lol

Thankyou for taking the time to go to this site..........and thankyou to
Anita who graciously provided mucho knowledge to get it going!!
oUR THANKS TO COOKIE ALSO FOR ALL SHE IS DOING TO HELP OUR SHELTER!!
Sending healing drool to all those who need some ..........our houndies
are our life!

BASSET RESCUE OF MONTANA
Leslie Ames - President&  Shelter Manager<br>
bassetrescuemt at gmail.com - (406) 207-0765<br>
http://www.bassetrescueofmontana.org