[Dailydrool] Long term dog sitter needed this winter

Nadine Mysker nadine at mysker.com
Thu Nov 4 09:39:59 PDT 2010

We adopted Jill the  Bagel from BBR four years ago.  She is quite
comfortable in her forever home.  We have scheduled a 6 and 1/2 week
vacation in a condo that is not pet friendly.  Our daughter usually
steps up to the plate and takes in Jill but her new job and subsequent
travel will make dog care prohibitive this year.  Anyone who can help
us out?
We hail from Twin Lakes, WI. (IL/WI border between Lake Geneva and Kenosha).

Nadine Mysker slave to Jill the Bagle, aka Jilly Bean, Monkey Girl, Peakers