[Dailydrool] Escaping Hounds & poor Conley

Swartz foxybear at cox.net
Fri Nov 5 09:18:37 PDT 2010

Escaping Hounds...I think that all of us have experienced this in one
form or another at least once...There is just nothing more terrifying
than realizing that your hound is not where they are supposed to be.
When one of mine has pulled a disappearing act it is total panic.  Then
once you get them back it is a huge relief and you just hug them, and
cry all over them.  And they just give you that look..."wu-hoo what a
cool adventure"  And I just keep crying in relief that I have my
precious back

Happy Birthday Mr. Cooper.  Hope that your tummy settles down so that
you can enjoy lots of tasty treats for your special day.  I'm sure that
the boys will aaaarrrooo you a nice basset chorus of Happy Birthday for
you.

Silly Bev, We know how you abuse those hounds...well it's a wonder that
animal welfare hasn't stepped in to rescue those poor mistreated hounds
and Mr. Cooper.  BAAAHHHAAAAAWWWW!  Yeah right, your hounds are about as
mistreated as my two!  That's why my Mom wants to be reincarnated as one
my bassets...and I want to come back as your's or one of the other
droolers houndies. LMAO!!

Hope that everyone has a great weekend.
Michele Momma to the Bad A** Basset Brothers
Colt "TGIF!!!"
Ruger "Quit goofing off and get back on yard patrol"