[Dailydrool] Marsdoxy2 at aol.com

ypppmaureen at aol.com ypppmaureen at aol.com
Fri Nov 5 13:20:33 PDT 2010

Happy barf-day Marlene! My mommy told me it's your barf-day and I wanted to let you know that my barf-day is this month too! I'll be 1!

Maybe the next time you go to the SS office you could take me along! I love freaks and geeks! I live with a bunch a freaks and geeks! Dees people are all nuts! I feel real normal like around them!
Anyway, give Maggie wags and Evil Annie a big snooter kiss from me!
Lub,
Henry (my mommy is Maureen. She's almost as crazy as you!!!)