[Dailydrool] Cards and basset in commercial

Barbara Stacey barbara.stacey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 5 14:15:04 PDT 2010

Anita, sorry about the problems with Vistprint.  I have been ordering my cards
through Walmart and this is what happened this year.  I made my card and sent in
the order last Sunday. Tuesday I received a phone call that the cards were ready
to be picked up at the local store.  $33.00 for 100.  Pretty good deal and easy
too.

For anyone who lives in the Kansas City area, have you seen the basset on the
commercial for Quick Trip convenience store?  It shows a lady with her basset on
the front lawn.  She is patiently looking at him waiting for him to pee so she
can go to work.  The basset just sits there and gives her that blank look as if
he is saying make me.  The last line of the commercial is "late to work, stop at
QT for coffee and a pastry."  Barb