[Dailydrool] heart troubles

Diane Burns deeburns4 at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 6 18:43:34 PDT 2010

Janice, I have a rescue that came with heart trouble. She was on Enalapril and salix for a couple of years. She also eat a low sodium diet.This is very important. It is a prescription diet from the vet. Science Diet makes one and Royal Canin does. I made Gretta's food because I could do it a little cheaper and I like to cook.She did great  with the meds and food We lost her this spring from cancer but the heart was strong up to the end. We also have an 8 years old that has just started meds. He is not as bad as Gretta was. Hope this helps, and good luck. D