[Dailydrool] Red Bay On the Road Again - Dateline November 4th

Sandi Wittenberg sandi at redbaybassets.com
Mon Nov 8 13:11:30 PST 2010

Sorry I haven't reported in but we have been BIZZEE!  We arrived in Virginia
Beach on Tuesday afternoon.  Auntie Debbie came over to the campground right
away to help Mom set up our portable fencing.  Then we all got to go to the
dog park for some major playtime and exercise!  Whew!  Sure felt good after
riding a nickzillion miles.  On Tuesday evening we all went to Brudder
Elwood's house and played in his backyard.  Opie, Stachie and I helped
Auntie Debbie cook ham steaks on the grill . YUMMY!

On Wednesday, we hung out in the dog park a lot, Mom and Auntie Debbie went
shopping at some surf shop . and they didn't even get me a surf board!  Then
we went back to Brudder Elwood's house for more sniffs in his yard and
playtime while the peeps at chicken and dumplings.

Today we went to the dog show . Stachie and Lena BOTH WON AND GOT POINTS!
AND LENA WENT BEST OF BREED AND STACHIE WENT BEST OF OPPOSITE SEX!   When we
got back to the campground, we went to the dog park again.  Mom taught us
how to climb the A-Frame and do the weave poles today!  MAJOR FUN!  Then it
started to rain, so we took a nap.  Tonight we went back to Brudder Elwood's
house and played in the yard while the peeps ate (again!).

Tomorrow, Ouija, Stachie and I will be showing!  Wish us luck!

Lubs,

Norm