[Dailydrool] we agree with Debbie

Marsdoxy2 at aol.com Marsdoxy2 at aol.com
Tue Nov 16 06:53:20 PST 2010

We agree with Debbie that the SOD & Boswellia  is great.  I  had to  take
Maggie Wags off of it for a month until she was allergy tested  again and she
was having a really hard time negotiating  the steps and she  couldn't run
and play with Evil Annie,  I could just tell she was in pain  by looking at
her, she slept a lot and was just lethargic,  but she is back  to running
and playing now and she even chases the squirrels out in the back  yard.  The
SOD works for us !  Thanks to Debbie.

Marlene  mommy to Maggie Wags and Evil  Annie