[Dailydrool] Ohio mini-waddle

Angelika Hastings angelikabrn at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 22 05:22:27 PST 2010

Elvis woofin' in... Yes I will be waddling in Ohio soon! OK so it is more of a drag, but it still counts!
Folks have been very kind in ordering labels so that we can bring moolah for the OH hounds. One special auntie seems to reeally want the advent calendar on houndsbay- thank you!
I hope to see some of my fellow hounds at the mini waddle. This will likely be my last event- spring is a long time off...and well it's not a secret that I am on the extended warranty already. If you can't be there- feel free to send OH moolah in my name- or just send it to me and I'll bring it with me. I've been told many times that I am the sweetest little guy- if that's not reason enough I don't know what is?
So come waddle with me and my buddy Chunkers and Olivia too!
woof~ Elvis!